segunda-feira, 12 de maio de 2014

Green door


I have to tell you the story of this green door. When I decided that I wanted to start blogging, this was the location where I "practiced" my poses because I don't like taking pictures ( I know...you don't believe me, but it's true, I only do it in the name of fashion and SpicyCanela eheh). So you'll see this door a lot in the future because it's near work, and when in heels, that helps!  And now let's talk about the outfit of today. Black, white and yellow. Perfect combo when we have monday blues. I wore perfecto jacket, semi-transparent shirt, yellow pants,  black sandals and statement necklace. As for the hairstyle, simple straight hair. I really hope you like it and thanks for all the comments. 

Antes de falar do look de hoje tenho de vos contar a história desta porta verde. Quando eu decidi que iria começar com o blog, este foi o sítio onde "treinei" as minhas poses porque eu não gosto muito de tirar fotos (eu sei...vocês não acreditam, mas é verdade, apenas o faço em nome da moda e da SpicyCanela eheh). Por isso, aviso desde já que esta porta vai aparecer mais vezes porque é perto do trabalho e quando estamos de saltos altos isso ajuda! E agora sim, vou falar do coordenado de hoje. Preto, branco e amarelo. Perfeita combinação para alegrar uma segunda-feira. Usei um casaco de pele, camisa semi-transparente, calças amarelas, sandálias pretas e um colar statement. E como penteado, cabelo liso. Espero que gostem do look de hoje e obrigada pelos vossos comentários. 








Photos by Claudia Maga

Perfecto Jacket: Zara (old) similar here/ Trousers: Zara (S/S 14)/ Shirt: Lanidor (old) similar here/ Necklace: Zara (S/S 14) more necklaces here / Sandals: Stradivarius (S/S 14) here/ Bag: CH by Carolina Herrera/Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Wayfarer/ Rings: HLC Jewellery

6 comentários: