domingo, 6 de julho de 2014

Wide leg trousers


The outfit that I show you today is a very simple combination, however I really like the print of the trousers mixed with the lace of the top, which in the end makes the look less simple. I love wide leg trousers,  because every time I wear it, I feel very elegant, especially with high heels, but I don't have that many. It's something that I buy from time to time, I need to invest in a black ones eheheh! I wish you a good sunday. Mine is going to be very lazy, because it's raining :( Thanks&Kisses

O coordenado que mostro hoje é uma combinação muito simples, pois é composto por calças e blusa, no entanto a renda da blusa e o padrão das calças, tornam o look final menos simples e muito elegante. Eu gosto muito de calças largas ( ou calças palazzo), porque sinto-me elegante sempre que as visto, especialmente se estiver com saltos de altos, mas é muito raro comprar. Acho que preciso de investir num par de calças largas pretas eheheh! Desejo-vos um bom domingo. O meu vai ser com muita preguiça pois está a chover :( Obrigada&Beijinhos








Photos by Claudia Maga

Top: Mango (old) similar here/ Trousers: Promod (old) similar here/ Sandals: Uterque (s/s14)/ Bag: Guess/ Rings: HLC Jewellery, vintage/ Necklace: Mango (s/s14)/ Bracelets: Pedra Dura, Parfois, Loom Bracelet/ Sunglasses: Dior/ Lipstick: Kiko n 10 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário